Monday, March 8, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring Cleaning Freebie

 

 


 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Here is four books I've had forever I would like to clean off my TBR by finally reading them:

1.  The Bride Collector




4.  Paper Hearts


And a few review books I really planned on getting to end off last year already but didn't - hopefully soon:

5.  The Intimacy You Crave


6.  From This Moment


7.  The Lady in Residence


8.  The Dress Shop on King Street


9.  The Thief of Blackfriars Lane


10.  The Sowing Season



10 comments:

  1. Good luck finally cleaning off your list by reading these books. My TTT Spring Cleaning post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-about-fresh-starts/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my old co-workers LOVED Ted Dekker. Never managed to read anything of his, yet.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, he is stretching me with his writing.

      Delete
  4. Haven't read any of these myself but The Dress Shop on Kind Street sounds like something I'd like. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/spring-book-unhaul/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover was what made me want to read it first, but yes, sounds interesting!

      Delete
  5. Oooh! All of these books sound interesting! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dress Shop on King Street and The Thief of Blackfriars Lane look really interesting! I hope you enjoy all of these books :)

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 5th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had a wonderful week of summer weather which meant lunch picnics at th...