Monday, March 22, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Funny Book Titles

   


 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


I am going to do something else this week, mainly because I do not have funny book titles in my book shelves...so I will do my Top Ten Fun Book covers - covers which screams "Read me" because it looks fun and cute -  in my TBR:

1.  Twist of Faith


2.  How sweet it is


3.  A Worthy Pursuit


4.  After a Fashion


5.  Made to Last


6.  Hometown Girl


7.  The Wishing Season







3 comments:

  1. You are right: all of these are titles and covers that urge the reader to go ahead and dive in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-funny-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love the fun book covers theme! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 5th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had a wonderful week of summer weather which meant lunch picnics at th...