Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Monthly Recap: March 2021

  

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews


What I've read:



Another great reading month with a bit more variety between the genres.  And it is so difficult to choose favourites this month because a lot of what I've read is so good.  But I would say my top 3 was: Ruby JaneUnknown Threat and No Unturned Stone


What I would like to read in April:




Did I buy any new books?


This month was a better month wrt adding books to my shelf.  Yes I did add a few, but not so much as last month.  The two books I've bought this month was: Leaving Lavender Tides and Truly, Madly, Deeply

Did I read everything I wanted too?


I was able to read the The Dress Shop on King Street but had to carry over the other two yet again:



How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 5th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had a wonderful week of summer weather which meant lunch picnics at th...