Sunday, March 14, 2021

Weekend Wrap-up: March 14th

 

 I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:







A bit more contemporary this week, and ending with some True Crime.


Currently reading


Again, a few books going, but I always have a kindle, audio and paperback going and are trying to read non-fiction as well.





Next up:


Not sure which of these I will be starting next, but these are all in my line up.








What are you reading this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 5th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had a wonderful week of summer weather which meant lunch picnics at th...