Saturday, January 1, 2022

Monthly Recap: December 2021

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

I can not believe 2021 has come to and end.  Here was how my reading went for the final month of 2021:


What I've read:








What I would like to read in January:


Currently Reading:





Upcoming reads (hopeful):



Did I buy any new books?


I was good! Only bought one book to finish a series:



Did I read everything I wanted too?


No! These will be carried over to 2022:




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


A few ARC's I could not say no to: 





ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:


I did finish a few other ARC's which I have not yet send feedback on due to the holidays.





How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...