Monday, January 31, 2022

Monthly Recap: January 2022

 

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

I had a great first month of reading in 2022:


What I've read:







Paperback:



What I would like to read in February:


Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):





Did I buy any new books?


Bad month for buying:

Paperbacks:


Kindle:




Did I read everything I wanted too?


Yes for all planned kindle books, but these audiobooks was carried over:




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:






ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:





How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...