Monday, January 31, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Character Names In the Titles

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here is the first 10 books I've found with the character's name in the title in my unread books:

1.  Missy's Murder


2.  The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn


3.  Ben In Love


4.  Newton and Polly


5.  Blue like Elvis


6.  Sarai


7.  Dear Kate


8.  The Pepper in the Gumbo


9.  Jane by the Book


10.  Falling for Zeke



16 comments:

  1. Hi Sarita! I have Missy's Murder on my Kindle and my TBR. I think it will be a good read. Don't know any of the rest of your list. Will take a look!

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Jane by the Book looks cute! 😍 Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that first one looks great. I think I've read a Karen Kingsbury a while back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She now writes contemporary, but that true crime was her first novels she wrote.

      Delete
  4. Funny, Zeke just recently popped up in an ad for me on my Kindle, I think.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of that Karen Kingsbury book! And Jane by the Book is fabulous :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to get to Jane by the Book this year :-)

      Delete
  6. I was scrolling through your list and they were all new to me until Jane by the Book, that made it on my list too :) https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/02/top-ten-tuesday-character-names.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not read any of these but they all look good. I'm especially interested in Jane by the Book. I hope you enjoy all of these! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...