Sunday, January 23, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: January 23rd

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We had a scorching hot weekend (more than 38C/100F), so loads of time was spend in the pool.

Finished


Another great reading week.  I've read my first novel (previously only a novella), by Jen Turano and enjoyed it a lot.  If you enjoy a Rom-com with a dash of mystery/danger, check out her stories.




Currently reading





Next up:

 A variety of genres planned this week:





What are you reading this week?

11 comments:

  1. Looks like some great books, I did read a Karen Witmeyer book and enjoyed it some time back now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy her humour, adventure and dash of danger.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your books! The titles are tempting. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leaves Falls In Paris looks good judging the cover, plus I love a good historical fiction Book

    Here is my post for the day:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2022/01/it-is-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah's book last year was 5 stars for me, so high expectations.

      Enjoy your reading!

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed More than Meets the Eye and I am listening to To Steal a Heart on Hoopla :) Have a great week! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/its-monday-3-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pool sounds pretty good right now since it's freezing here! :)

    Hope your reads are good this week!

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...