Monday, January 3, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the First Half of 2022

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I have such a long list of 2022 releases I'm excited about, but limiting to only ten 😱 is a difficult task.  I'm selecting once that I've not read yet and will be released in 2022:

Releasing January:

1.  Stone



3.  Sunrise


4.  Never Leave Me


Releasing February:




6.  Hunted


Releasing March:




Releasing April:




9.  The Catch


Releasing May:


10.  Fatal Code


Releasing June:


11.  Sunburst





12 comments:

  1. It was definitely tough narrowing the list down—there are so many releases to look forward to! I hope you enjoy all of these books 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've mentioned it here before but the Eason series does look good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy these when you get the opportunity to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/10-most-anticipated-canadian-releases-in-early-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you love all of these!

    I did something different this week: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/04/ttt-auto-buy-authors/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I did something similar a while back! Great topic.

      Delete
  5. Ronie Kendig is the only author I have not read from this list. I am looking forward to these as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are great. This one is not so much military so a great intro.

      Delete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...