Thursday, January 13, 2022

Book Spotlight Fridays! Life Flight

 

Book Beginnings and Friday56


Book Beginnings is a weekly meme hosted by Rose City Reader that asks you to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you're reading. Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice and asks you to grab a book (any book), turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader and share a non-spoiler sentence or two.

I always LOVE any Lynette Eason Suspense: 


Life Flight



About the book:

EMS helicopter pilot Penny Carlton is used to high stress situations, but being forced to land on a mountain in a raging storm with a critical patient--and a serial killer on the loose--tests her skills and her nerve to the limit. She survives with FBI Special Agent Holt Satterfield's help. But she's not out of the woods yet.

In the ensuing days, Penny finds herself under attack. And when news reaches Holt that he may not have gotten his man after all, it will take all he and Penny have to catch a killer--before he catches one of them.

Bestselling and award-winning author Lynette Eason is back with another high-octane tale of close calls, narrow escapes, and the fight to bring a nefarious criminal to justice.

*************************************************************

Book Beginnings

Today was not going to be the day they died - not if she had anything to say about it.

Friday 56

Once Holt was gone, Penny shivered in the sudden quiet of her home.

My thoughts so far

Lock me away so that I can just read.

*************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. I would be beyond tested if I had to deal with all of those circumstances at one time... And while I'm against locking you away per se I'm more than willing to guard the door so no one disturbs you xD I hope you have a lovely weekend :)
    Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you would be able to put this one down! It sounds intense from the description. I love that opening line. It says so much. I hope you enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great excerpts! I really want to read this one. I love Lynette Eason's books. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be reading his one soon! Have a great weekend, Sarita! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/first-line-friday-34-deadly-target.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a page turner!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a book that would be hard to put down! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Monthly Recap: April 2024

    I first saw this monthly reflections idea on:  Christian bookshelf reviews April had a few warmer days with some winter cold in between....