Monday, January 10, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Recent Additions to My Book Collection

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Like every AVID reader, I add to my TBR almost like on a daily basis.  I will focus on the last e-books I purchased (and still to read) and added to my overflowing shelf:

1.  Stone









6.  Falcon



















9 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these but I'm excited to try my first Susan May Warren book this year! I hope you enjoy all of these books 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/01/11/top-ten-tuesday-350/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Already read Stone and really liked that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From your list, "No One Ever Asked" caught my eye.

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you love them all!
    My list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-who-deserve-more-love/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these look good! I really enjoyed No One Ever Asked. Happy reading! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/top-ten-tuesday-10-books-i-would-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...