Monday, January 17, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: 2021 Releases I Was Excited to Read But Didn’t Get To

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Oh my, so many 2021 releases I was excited about.  I've read a ton but still there was a few which got bumped from the top of the list to make room for something else:

1.  Three Missing Days

I really wanted to finish this series in 2021, really!


I really wanted to read a legal thriller in 2021, maybe in 2022 I can read a few.


I love Jaime Jo Wright's gothic style and surprised I missed reading one of her books.


I loved this cover and hope the story will be just as good!


With such a stunning cover, can't believe I did not open the cover to read the story buried within.


There was a time where I devoured a Karen Kingsbury as soon as it was released.


Another one I can't believe I have not gotten to yet.


I couldn't wait to continue the story after reading book one...


Again, another story I couldn't wait to continue but then got distracted with other reading plans.


10.  Night Fall

This cover screamed to be read, but unfortunately remains unread.



19 comments:

  1. Hi Sarita! I don't recognise any of your books!! But the legal thriller does draw my attention.

    Happy TTT!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these titles but they have great covers! I hope you enjoy the books whenever you get to them 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these releases, but the covers are all striking!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/2021-releases-i-hope-to-read-in-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three Missing Days looks good!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m ALWAYS looking for a good legal thriller—I’m going to check out Lethal Intent for sure. :)

    My list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/18/ttt-2021-books-i-didnt-get-to/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did read several of these but Nancy Mehl is on my list too! Have a great week! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/top-ten-tuesday-2021-releases-i-still.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had the time to read all the books I want to. I haven't read any of these but do want to Colleen Coble's book for one. And On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so many thrillers I want to catch up on.

    Foxglove has such a cool cover...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! These books sound interesting! Great picks!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have several of these books on my TBR list, as well. Hope we both get to reading them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...