Monday, December 27, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I Read In 2021

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I have read so many books in 2021 (about 150), so how do you select the top 10?  There is so many I would recommend!  But lets try (okay, and yes, I will cheat a bit here and there by highlighting series as well 😊):

1.  The True Lies of Rembrandt Stone Series

By far the best series I've read this year! Series Discovery Post


Finally read and Loved this series about serial killers.  This series was published later, but is the prequel series to the Patrick Bowers Files (see nr 3 below).  Series Discovery Post



This series, and the prequel is great on audio as well.  Series Discovery Post


Time Travel was a new genre I tried in 2021 and totally enjoyed it.  Review


I absolutely Loved this Historical fiction.  Review


This series was great and needs to be read in order! Series Discovery Post


I've enjoyed this author's first series.  But this new series started at a higher standard! Review

8.  Saving Mrs. Roosevelt

Another great historical fiction I really enjoyed.  Review


Lynette Eason never disappoints me and this series was another 5-star one! Series Discovery Post

10.  Redeeming Love

I've reread this one a few times and it always remains a great read! Review


11.  To Treasure an Heiress

I loved this one, all thanks to Sheridan! Review


12.  Stone

Waited for this one for over a year and was not disappointed.  Review




10 comments:

  1. I don't think I've heard of any of these, but I did add When Twilight Breaks to my TBR, as I love a good historical fiction.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-10-best-books-i-read-in-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing this topic on Thursday, but I know Jody Hedlund's and Sarah Sundin's books are my list as well. https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/12/top-ten-tuesday-cover-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these but saving Mrs Roosevelt sounds intriguing!
    https://seriesbooklover.wordpress.com/2021/12/28/top-ten-tuesday-best-reads-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't hard of any of these. Thanks for turning me on to some new reads.

    Kate @ bitchbookshelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you read a nice mixture of books this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SAVING MRS. ROOSEVELT looks good. Is it about the President's wife? My 2021 Favorites

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep forgetting to add Knox to my TBR but I've just seen that it's on Kindle Unlimited so I've immediately checked it out. Always up for some romantic suspense! I hope you have a great reading year in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great list! That cover for When Twilight Breaks makes me want go go learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wanting to read When Twilight Breaks. I am so glad to see it on your list! It looks like you had a good reading year. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Review: All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes Lib/E

All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes Lib/E by Betsy St. Amant My rating: 💛💛💛💛 Though I did feel like I have ...