Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Monthly Discoveries: November 2021

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

One more month left to get those last books in which we still can for 2021! Ready, set, go... But before that, lets see how November went:


What I've read:





Another month filled with Danger and Action.

What I would like to read in December:


Currently Reading:

Finally discovered my paperback, so should finish that in December.





Upcoming reads (hopeful):




Did I buy any new books?


Again only limited it to two - one is the next in the series I'm busy with and the other was a great deal:





Did I read everything I wanted too?


No! These will probably be carried over to 2022:




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:


I had a better month for downloading ARCs: 



ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:


I feel like November was a good month for sending feedback on my ARC's.




There is one more I have finished, but still need to write and submit my review.


How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...