Monday, December 20, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Brings/Bookish Wishes

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Bookish Wishes:  Oh my, which Avid reader do not have a long wish list of books to buy.  I have so many different lists on Amazon, but if I have to choose, this will be the top 10(ish), because it is books I would like to complete series I have started and having to put on hold because I do not have the next book in the series: Wishlist


1.  Traces of Virtue



2.  Titanis
































13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. I hope that Santa brings you plenty of books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Otherwise might just need to be my one Santa.

      Delete
  2. I hope Santa is nice to you this year and brings you all of these wonderful books!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-that-will-be-under-my-christmas-tree/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll probably end up having to be my own Santa!

      Delete
  3. I see some really great authors on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find some of these books under your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, and I hope some of these find their way to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I just added Vogt's novella to my wishlist. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hidden Peril looks good! And... I'm an idiot. I accidentally sent you a message instead of leaving a comment. *sigh* Can I have a vacation now? LOL

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you could take some time off at end of the year.

      Delete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...