Monday, December 13, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Winter 2021 To-read List (or summer if you’re in the southern hemisphere)

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

It is summer here in South Africa, which before kids, always meant beach reading holidays!  Know beach holidays is sand castles and sandy sunscreen.  

So, I know I will definitely read 2022 newbies, but I hope to read some oldies (books I've had for years), and some books from series I'm busy with or had on hold for a few years:

Golden Oldies




2.  The Oath







17 comments:

  1. I hope you get to these and that they're all excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really good and atypical choices!

    My list is here— https://fiftytwo.blog/2021/12/14/ttt-top-winter-picks/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy these when you get the opportunity to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2022-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Anne of Green Gables series when I was younger! I should make time for a re-read. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy them all! Have a good summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While none of the authors are new, some of the titles are! Thanks for sharing, another great list :) I loved the Anne of Green Gables series :) Here is my link: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes some oldies I need to get too!

      Delete
  7. Some of these are now on my list. Thank you so much. Enjoy and happy reading.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...