Monday, May 31, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie week: Top Ten authors on my auto-buy list

  

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This week we get to choose any topic.

Here is some of my all time favourite authors.  Whenever they publish a new book, I will just buy the book without even really looking at the summary or fellow readers' review:

Please keep writing, because I will keep on buying!

1.  Lynette Eason

I love her suspense, she always keeps me guessing and I gladly give up sleep to finish her stories - also see post Author Discovery: Lynette Eason for more:


I Love her suspense.  The If I run series is one of the best I've ever read.


3.  Ronie Kendig

Maybe, someday, I will forgive her for killing a favourite character...maybe I won't get over that but I will keep on reading her military suspense.  Also see Author discovery: Ronie Kendig


4.  Susan May Warren

Hopefully, one day, I would have been caught up with her backlist.  I love her suspense and how her characters' struggles is so relatable.  Also see Author discovery: Susan May Warren


This author was my introduction to Christian Suspense and she lead me to so many more great authors.  I will always buy her books.


I love her suspense.  She had some of the creepiest baddies yet.


Karen Kingsbury was one of the first Christian fiction authors I discovered.  I never knew these books existed before I discovered her.  The Baxters is one of my favourite fictional families.


I love her work.  Redeeming Love and The Masterpiece is some of my favourites.


I love her characters, the humour and the suspense.  Also see: Author discovery: Karen Witemeyer


10.  Dani Pettrey

I'm so glad I discovered her early in her career.



4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful. May they all release new books for you to read soon. :)

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-gifs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you have so many authors you love so much you auto buy their books! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! I've read a sporadic few books by some of these authors, though they were hit-or-miss for me. Others I've looked into, but not picked up. I'm going to look into the If I Run series now.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good suspenseful read.

    I have read a Karen Kingsbury book and quite liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Review: When the Day Comes

When the Day Comes by Gabrielle Meyer My rating: 💛💛💛💛 4.5 stars When The Day Comes was a time travel novel...