Thursday, December 24, 2020

Author discovery: Karen Witemeyer

 I still remember how I felt after I read my first book:  


I was smiling and thinking that was fun!  Then I went and added all her books published to date to my Amazon Wishlist and slowly but surely started reading and enjoying them.

 Why do I enjoy Karen Witemeyer's books?

She gives me plots which I 100% enjoy - history with suspense or action.

She gives me characters I adore - I have never met a boring character in her books.  And even though she writes historical fiction, her ladies are spunky, go getters not afraid of adventure!

She gives me swoon-worthy, geeky smile on your face romance!

I just Love all the lessons I learn through her characters.  There is always something that a characters says or learns which stuck with me!

Her stories is fun!

Have you discovered Karen Witemeyer's books?  Which were your favourite?

Here is the link to Karen's website:

Karen's Website

And Here is three books I hope to read soon:




2 comments:

  1. I have loved and reread almost all of Karen Witemeyer's books. I love the suspense and the humor. She's such a great writer and a wonderful person as well.

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...