Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Author Discovery: Lynette Eason

 This month I want to highlight one of my all time favourite Romantic Suspense authors: LYNETTE EASON.




I still remember the first time I devoured one of her books.  My parents gave it to me as a Christmas gift and I took it along on my Namibia overland trip, thinking I will read a bit on the road in times of boredom.  Well, when everyone else was sleeping, I was reading!



Needless to say, after that book I was literally hooked and have been reading her books ever since!

Why?

Well, she always delivers fast-paced, action packed suspense with twists and turns I don't see coming.
She usually keeps me guessing right up to 80% or have me second guessing my suspect until the reveal, which I love - I mean, who wants to know what is going to happen from the start!




The romance is secondary to the suspense!
She is not afraid to surprise her readers.  She has killed a lovable character or two...
And I have not met a character I did not like.


Some of my all time favourite series was written by Lynette Eason.


Have you discovered Lynette Eason?  If you had, which series is your favourite? 
If you still need to read a book of Lynette Eason, which one do you want to start with?

1 comment:

  1. I just read Too Close To Home and Gone In A Flash! Looking forward to reading the rest of the series! Lynette Eason is definitely an excellent author.

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...