Friday, May 21, 2021

Series Discovery: Bradford Sisters Romance Series

 Have you read any Becky Wade books before.  The Bradford Sisters Romance series is my second series I finished from her and really enjoyed it.  Why?


I loved the sisterly bond these three had.  They supported each other, they challenged each other, they joked with each other, and always had each other's back.

And I loved the grandmother!

What was different and unique for me was the way the author included texts, emails, diary entries and notes to give readers special insights into the characters.

I would recommend this series to fans of contemporary fiction, especially those which includes a tight group of families.

Review of the series:


Have you read this series?  What did you love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...