Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: Bridge of Gold

 Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Another Doors to the Past book coming June 1st.  I just love this cover.

About the book: Bridge of Gold





Repairs on the Golden Gate Bridge Uncover a Century-Old Murder

 
Walk through Doors to the Past via a new series of historical stories of romance and adventure.
 
Underwater archaeologist Kayla Richardson is called to the Golden Gate Bridge where repairs to one of the towers uncovers two human remains from the late 1800s and the 1930s. The head of the bridge restoration is Steven Michaels, who dives with Kayla, and a friendship develops between them. But as the investigation heats up and gold is found that dates back to the gold rush, more complications come into play that threaten them both. Could clues leading to a Gold Rush era mystery that was first discovered during the building of the bridge still ignite an obsession worth killing for?


What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. This is new to me but it sounds great! I hope you enjoy it when you get to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Underwater archaeology- nice premise for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of this! The setting and mystery . . . I don't think I could resist this one. I hope you enjoy Bridge of Gold when you read it. I am adding it to my wish list. Happy reading, Sarita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Started it last night and so far so good.

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to this one too. It sounds awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Started it last night and so far so good.

      Delete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...