Monday, May 24, 2021

Weekend Wrap-up: May 23th

 

 

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


If you not yet read the Rembrandt Stone series by David James Warren, you are missing out.  I finished Sticks and Stone in only two days and if I had more time, I would have finished it in one sitting.



Currently reading


I am almost done with No Ocean too Wide and really enjoying it - it is quite eye-opening.



Next up:


I have a few good ones planned next:







What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...