Monday, May 10, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Nature on the Cover

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Here is ten books I own with nature on the cover which I would love to still read this year:


1.  A Bound Heart

I just love this green hills and clouds on the cover.


2.  Coming of Winter

The dead tree and fog on the cover creates an eerie feel.


3.  Two Reasons to Run

I love the waves on this one.


4.  The Lady and the Lionheart

The greens and forest here gives me a calm feel.


5.  The Water Keeper

I just love the blues and greens on this cover.


6. The Way of the Brave

I love the snowy mountains at the back.


7.  The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn

Again, loving this greens on the cover.


8.  The Bones will Speak

The tall trees and forest look gives me a chill.


9.  The View from Rainshadow Bay

Love the purple lavender fields on this cover.


10.  The Lost Castle

I love this path of trees.



8 comments:

  1. Love how spooky and mysterious the cover for The Bones Will Speak is!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Hope it lives up to the expectation.

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I also love the blues and greens on the cover of The Water Keeper. The path of trees on the cover of The Lost Castle is gorgeous as well. Here's my TTT list this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I would love to walk through that pathway of trees.

      Delete
  3. These are all very evocative. The Coble cover is especially beautiful. I love all that color!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The covers for other the books in that series is just as strong!

      Delete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...