Monday, May 31, 2021

Monthly recap: May 2021

 

 

I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews


What I've read:



I've discovered a few new authors this month.  By far my favourite book this month was: Sticks and Stone (seriously, go read this series, but it needs to be read in order.)


What I would like to read in June:


Currently Reading:

This is a good one and fans of Jody Hedlund can expect another great story.




Upcoming reads (hopeful):






Did I buy any new books?


Yes, off course:






Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, I again carried these two over and hopefully I can read one of them this month:





How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...