Monday, February 15, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Purple, Yellow, and/or Green Book Covers


 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Oh, there was so many options with this! Books I've read vs Still to read vs Wishlist.  So I decided to choose books I really hope to read this year:


1. Sidetracked



3. The View from Rainshadow Bay


4. The Bones Will Speak

5. Portrait of Vengeance


6.  Crisis Shot


7.  Now and Then and Always






10.  The Rook



14 comments:

  1. These are such great covers! The green, purple and yellow are so pretty! Great selection!

    Here's my TTT: https://bibliosini.com/purple-yellow-and-green-book-covers-top-ten-tuesday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So many options but at the end happy with my selection.

      Delete
  2. There's a couple there that look good! Especially Now and Then and Always and The View from Rainshadow Bay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are on my 2021 TBR hopefuls list! Love both of these authors.

      Delete
  3. I want to read ALL the books!!!! Great list. I hope you get to read them all :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some lovely leading tones in your cover selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for Now and Then and Always! So beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now and Then and Always has such a pretty cover.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-about-mardi-gras/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does and the second one in that series has even a prettier cover.

      Delete
  7. Love the cover for Missing! Excellent list.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read any of these TBH. Happy reading :D Here's my TTT if you want to have a look https://readwithstefani.com/books-with-green-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome list! So many of these are on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...