Monday, February 8, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: February 7th


I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


The covers of the books I  finished this week is just stunning!:




Currently reading


Opening Moves is a crazy creepy thriller and I'm really enjoying the characters in When Twilight  Breaks.



Next up:


I'm loving the Montana Marshall series and looking forward to getting to this Marshall Brother:




What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love Susan May Warren. I only have Ruby Jane left to read of the Montana Marshalls series. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...