Sunday, February 28, 2021

Monthly Recap: February 2021

 

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews


What I've read:



Oh my, I read a lot of great books this month.  And it was full of a romantic suspense! The two I would highlight is:  Ford (just loving this series) and When Twilight Breaks (5-star rating).  And Wyatt!!!, but I am still busy with that review.


What I would like to read in March:




Did I buy any new books?


Yes! It is so difficult not too!  I bought 5! After reading the newest series by Tom Threadgill, I bought his entire first series Jeremy Winter Thriller (luckily it was $0.99 each), a Ronie Kendig book I still had on my TBR Dead Reckoning and a few others...

And I added a few from Netgalley to review...oops😏

Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, unfortunately have to again transfer these to next month:



How was your month?


1 comment:

  1. You got a lot of books read in February! I want to read Ruby Jane this month also. I'll see if I get to it :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...