Monday, February 22, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud

 


 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Oh, I have only a select few authors I've read to date who managed to get me laughing out loud:

Karen Witemeyer is one author who always makes me laugh, so it is no surprise that a lot of her books made my list.

1.  Short-straw Bride


2.  To Win Her Heart



Mary Connealy also manage to get me laughing out loud.  So much that I almost woke my baby.  I've only read one series by her but her books are definitely on my long TBR.



History, romance, a bit of laughter and a few laugh out loud moments, Kristi Ann Hunter always delivers.  I enjoyed her series which kicked off with




And don't forget about some fun classics - this whole series if fun and has lol moments



Ronie Kendig is a favourite because of her great military action plots, but the banter between her characters also provides a few lol moments, especially in the following two series







Susan May Warren also provided a few entertaining characters over the years but the two I remember being the funniest was



10.  Tate







12 comments:

  1. I love Anne of Green Gables. I am making a list of funny books today. I just realized that I hardly ever read funny books and everything right now seems so serious. Here's my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I tend to go for more serious (suspense) books. The book I'm currently reading also had me really laughing last night, and it is a thriller! But the characters is very quirky.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely list. :)

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-made-me-laugh-out-loud/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne of Green Gables is a classic! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Anne of Green Gables! Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/books-that-made-me-laugh-out-loud/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the banter between the characters in Ronie Kendig's books. It always lightens the mood when things get too intense. :)

    ReplyDelete

Review: Flashpoint

Flashpoint by Susan May Warren My rating: 💛💛💛💛 I loved catching up with Emily Micah who I first met as a little gi...