Monday, February 27, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Genre Freebie

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

So it is no surprise that my favourite Genre is Suspense, but what is surprising is that I have not yet read any of these books, which is sitting on my Kindle or shelf, which I got years ago, and is by by one of my favourite authors and was so excited to read!  Sometimes I delayed, because I knew if I read it, I read it!  I hope to get to all or at least some of these in 2023:

1. Dark Justice



2.  Shadow in Serenity



3. Vendetta



4. Butterfly Palace



5. The View from Rainshadow Bay



6. A Secret to Die For



7. Flight Risk



8. Smoke Screen



9. State of Lies



10. The Crushing Depths



20 comments:

  1. Haven't read any of these authors, but I've heard a lot about Colleen Coble. Might want to check on her later.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed the previous suspense books I have read by these authors.

      Delete
  2. I've not read any of these, then again I haven't read much suspense in the last few years either. Thank you for the recommendations, I know where to go next time I'm in the mood to read the genre. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/my-top-ten-historical-fiction-book-recommendations/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Historical fiction has became my 2nd go to genre lately.

      Delete
  3. Happy reading!

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2023/02/28/top-ten-tuesday-ya-books-with-multiple-pov-narration/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/28/top-ten-tuesday-409/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent choices - I did romantic suspense - My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good suspense novel. I haven't read these, so I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get a chance to get to these books soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read these, but I do like a good suspense now and then so I'll have to look these up! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy some if you do decide to try it.

      Delete
  9. I also love a good thriller/suspense/mystery and while I haven't read any of these, I have others by the same author on my TBR. Let's try to read some of them!!! :)
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-overlooked-mysteries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I hope to read at least 20% of these in 2023!

      Delete
  10. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when the opportunity arises.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-historical-fiction-the-1920s-1930s/

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I made this exact list, State of Lies would be on mine as well!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...