Monday, February 6, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: 2023 Debut Books I’m Excited About

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This week is about 2023 debuts I am excited about.  I am not someone who keeps tracks of debuts so quite a difficult topic for me.  Here debuts I still want to read, some I read other books already and need to go back to that first book, or it was published before 2023 but I still want to read it:

2023 Debuts - these are authors under the Mentorship of Lisa Phillips with the Sunrise Media Publishing Group:

1. Expired Hope - Megan Besing



2. Expired Promise - Emilie Haney



3. Expired Vows - Laura Conaway


Debuts - published before 2022 which will be new to me authors:

4. Things We Didn't Say



5. Beneath His Silence


6. The Edge of Belonging



7. A Mosaic of Wings


Debuts of authors I have already read but I would like to read the backlist:

8. Above The Fold


9. Freedom's Ring






13 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the ones you haven't read yet when you get the opportunity!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/ten-oldest-books-on-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still NEED to read Amy's books. They look so good. Hope we both enjoy hers, and you enjoy all of the books on your list today. :) Thanks for visiting my website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we enjoy them as well! Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I've got Things We Didn't Say on my TBR shelves, waiting for me to be in the right mood for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your mood makes it a read for 2023 soon!

      Delete
  4. Nice, varied list! I hope you enjoy them all.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things We Didn't Say and The Edge of Belonging were both 5-star reads for me! They were fabulous. Love your tweak! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! Several of these are on my TBR as well. I really like Green's books, but I haven't read THINGS WE DIDN'T SAY yet. I need to! I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a tough topic this week. I see we both have Beneath His Silence on our lists!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Sandcastle Inn

   Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (o...