Monday, February 13, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Love/Valentine’s Day Freebie

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

There is so many topics for this. My first thought was books with the word Heart, but wait, I have done that last here, so this time I am showing books on my TBR with hearts on the cover:

1.  Bookishly Ever After



2.  Molly



3.  Paper Hearts



4. Truly, Madly, Deeply



5.  The Secret Life of Sarah Hollenbeck



6.  Plot Twist



7.  My Phony Valentine



8.  Love-Centred Parenting



12 comments:

  1. Some very pretty covers here. I also did the same topic this week, though we don't share any covers.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-407/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearts on covers are so festive - whether it's Valentine's Day or not. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun choice for this week's TTT. Love all the hearts on the covers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's great that you found so many books with hearts on the cover! I did the word heart in the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, was quite surprised. I think if I searched longer I would have found two more, but 8 was enough. I did the titles last year :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me either and some are on my TBR since forever!

      Delete
  6. I did books with "heart" in the title because I just couldn't think of anything else. Hearts on the cover is a fun theme. I especially like the ones for BOOKISHLY EVER AFTER and PAPER HEARTS. Very cute!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearts in title was my first thought, then realised I did that last year.

      Delete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...