Monday, February 20, 2023

Top ten Tuesday: Favorite Heroines

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Another difficult topic this week, partly due to me not really keeping a list, and partly because there is more than 10 and who do I choose?

1.  Ruby Jane

No words can describe RJ - read it!



2. Emma

I loved Emma's adventurous personality!



3.  Miranda

I enjoyed this young mother following clues to solve mysteries and finding herself in dangerous situations.



4.  Dr Sabrina Fleming

She was so different but so enjoyable.



5. Tessa

Though Tessa was a supporting character throughout the series, I loved her!



6. Anna

Anna was such a strong character, and I enjoyed her seeing her grow from a girl to a young women:



7. Ella

Ella had to overcome so much, yet it did not keep her from adventures and dangerous situations.



8. Daphne

Daphne's naivety and tendency to faint at danger caused a few lol moments.


9. Beth

Beth's love for finding treasures made for an adventurous read.



10. PJ Sugar

Always finding herself in trouble, even if she planned for it or not.



9 comments:

  1. Great list, Sarita. I need to start keeping a list because i think this topic comes up every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure there is a few I missed because I also did not keep the list.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha I picked more than ten because I couldn't choose!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/21/top-ten-tuesday-408/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time with this topic, too. I definitely notice strong heroines in books, but none of them came readily to mind so I went rogue today. Looks like you did just fine with this topic!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dive team one looks good, there's another series about a diver who solves mysteries 've been meaning to try. Miranda and Ruby Jane both sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't do TTT this week because it's a difficult topic and I was traveling. But, I love your list. I haven't read any of these but recognize most of the books and authors.

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...