Sunday, February 19, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: February 19th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

I caught up a bit with some of my reviews this past week, but I do have a few more I need to get out.

And I finally finished my paperback!


Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading


Yes, STILL busy with these:




Next up:


A few options, will depend on my mood this week:



What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Bought one book this week from a favourite author:




5 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I like being able to choose my next book according to my mood. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Memory Lane! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...