Sunday, February 26, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up: February 26th

 

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

I am basically caught up with reviews, except for the ones I finished over the weekend and the end of the week.

I am hoping for more reading time this week, but depends on my ability to stay awake!


Finished







(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading








Next up:


A few options, some for review, some for challenges and some because it is a highly need to read:





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

I added a few ARCs this week:








8 comments:

  1. Congrats on being caught up with reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they all look good!! Enjoy!!📕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being caught up with reviews.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look good. I saw a couple of reviews for Fraser last week, and that one sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...