Sunday, February 5, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: February 5th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

I missed last week since the Monday was my birthday and I had the day off.  If you want to see my books read in January and ALL the ARCs I ended up downloading, check out my Jan wrap-up here.

We went camping again this week. Kids swam and played non-stop.


Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading


Yes, STILL busy with these:



Next up:




What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

Yes, bought this bundle, because after I read book one of the follow up series, I wanted to read about all the characters I met, and it was $0.99:


And downloaded one ARC:



8 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. Looks like you had a productive January too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you enjoying Possession thus far? Happy reading this week!


    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying Possession, just have limited time for reading paperbacks.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your camping trip sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished A Tangled Web by L. M. Montgomery over the weekend, and now I'm rereading Shane by Jack Schaefer and slowly working my way through Nightmare Town by Dashiell Hammett. Next up is an ARC for Until We All Share Joy by Heather Wood :-)

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...