Monday, April 5, 2021

Weekend Wrap-up: April 4th

 


 I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


I managed to wrap up a few books I was busy with.  I also read some great books which releases this first week in April which was really good!



Currently reading


Again, a few books going, but I always have a kindle, audio and paperback going and are trying to read non-fiction as well.



Next up:

Some great options for my next read:






What are you reading this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...