Monday, April 12, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles That Sound Like They Could Be Crayola Crayon Colors


Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's theme is quite creative.  I had to search deep and wide in my books for any possibilities!  And then ended up having fun searching for books with titles which is applicable to this theme.

Scroll down for some colourful books on my TBR and then some fun titles I discovered:


1. Silver 

The Silver Shadow


2.  Scarlett 


3.  Lavender 


4. Shadow 


5. Gold  

6. Orichid  

The Orchard House

The actual colour is Orichid, but it sounds the same 💁


7. Blue  

Blue Columbine




And a few colors which for me was funny and I could actually find a book on Goodreads.  I will probably not read it, though:



Yes, Macaroni and Cheese is a colour on the list!


And some kiddies books which seems cute:











7 comments:

  1. Collen has such great color titles and Bridge of Gold would be a great color, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Silver Shadow is a great answer.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-literature-themed-colouring-books/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of bridge of gold - sounds so posh!

    My post: https://booksandbouquets.blogspot.com/2021/04/top-10-tuesday-book-titles-that-sound.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha oh my goodness, that banana book had me laughing so hard! 😂 Didn't expect that cover! Love all the crayon colours and covers, too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lavender Tides. That would be a great crayon color.

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...