Monday, April 19, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Colorful Book Covers

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

They say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think that is applicable to this week's theme.  Lately we are spoiled with stunning covers, but each reader will be drawn to different covers based on their specific tastes and preference.

These are just some of the covers which drew my eye which because it is so colourful:


1.  That Certain Summer


2. Glimmer in the darkness

3.  Some Bright Day


4.  Crazy for You


5.  Yours is the Night


6.  Blackberry Beach


7.  Hometown Girl


8.  Among the Poppies


9.  Never say goodbye


10.  Unfailing Love



7 comments:

  1. Crazy for You has such a great cover.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the covers for this whole series is great!

      Delete
  2. What lovely covers!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-colourful-book-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never say goodbye looks interesting!
    My post: https://booksandbouquets.blogspot.com/2021/04/top-10-tuesday-colorful-book-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the blues and greens. I find those colors very calming. The yellow on the HOMETOWN GIRL cover is really fun, too.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I like Yours is the Night and Isle of Hope the most. I think these are all new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look like books I would enjoy :) Beautiful covers are a main reason my library is growing so much.

    xo, Megan
    Summer NetGalley Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 5th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had a wonderful week of summer weather which meant lunch picnics at th...