Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Series Discovery: Legacy of Faith

Fans of dual-time novels should place this series on their to-be-read list.  This series was my introduction to this author, and I definitely placed all of her books on my TBR. 



Why did I love this series:

1. Each book in this series had its one modern-day plot which had each one conclusion.
2. The Modern-Day story introduced me to characters to love, past stories/baggage which had me invested in their character growth, and a happily ever after.
3. The main character from the historical plot had a vital impact on the modern-day character's spiritual growth.
4.  The spiritual themes and messages was strong.
5.  I just loved the main character from the historical plot, Andrew - his story flowed from the first book, so I would recommend reading it in order - he went through highs and lows and even though there were times where he asked questions, he was solid in his faith.

And if you enjoy audiobooks, I can highly recommend them for these books.

If you want to see more detail on each book, please go check out reviews:

Have you read this series?  What did you enjoy about it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 5th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had a wonderful week of summer weather which meant lunch picnics at th...