Sunday, October 9, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: October 9th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We enjoyed our vacation break away - wished it was longer - but it was well needed and we had a lot of fun.  Some holiday highlights:



I did not manage to read as much as I hoped I would - but we made a lot of memories and that is sometimes more important than getting to that TBR list.

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading


Limited movement in these:




Next up:


Some great books up on my TBR.




What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? NONE 😁

6 comments:

  1. Nice looking trip. And nice looking assortment of books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lot of fun and made some terrific memories on your vacation. The photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a terrific place for a vacation and a great place to make family memories. Those elephants look friendly.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...