Sunday, October 16, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: October 16th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Back to the routine and work is not that much fun.  At least I had some great reading this week.

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading


I made some movement in those I have been reading since August/September:






Next up:


Some great books up on my TBR.






What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? Looks like my reading personality decided I added to little over the past 2 weeks: 4 ARCs and 4 purchased.

ARCs:



Purchased: 







9 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed Denise Hunter had a new one coming out! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good books. I am not familiar with them but the covers are attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - the covers always plays a big part with making my TBR.

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking assortment of books. Such great covers. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful books! I hope you enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...