Monday, October 31, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Unlikable Characters You Can’t Help but Love

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

So this week the theme is: Unlikable Characters You Can’t Help but Love

I am not one to really remember or make note of this topic, so won't be able to find 10 books to show.  What I would rather do is spotlight 10 books in which I found the most creepiest/scariest villains:

1. Don't Look Back



2. Abomination



3. The Gold Digger



4. Deadly Pursuit



5. Every Crooked Path



6. The Void



7. Thin Ice



8. Predator



9. The Reluctant Duchess



10. Trapped



15 comments:

  1. I don't know any of your books, but I do like a creepy and good villain! Will have to take a closer look!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look like they have the odd unlikable character in them!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/01/top-ten-tuesday-unlikable-characters-you-cant-help-but-love/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your twist this week! I've read a couple of books by Irene Hannon, but not these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great twist, with some definite spooky vibes!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    http://readbakecreate.com/highest-rated-books-on-my-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like they could have some scary villains!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I like this twist! I love a good villain, although some are definitely creepier and more evil than others. I haven't read any of these books, so I'm not familiar with these particular villains.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tweak on this week's topic. I also don't remember/note this topic so I went a different direction.

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...