Sunday, October 23, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: October 23rd

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Reading this weekend went a bit slower.  We went camping this weekend so ended up connecting more with my friends than the fictional world.  Which, though we avid readers hate to admit it, is sometime more important and more enjoyable. 😱

Finished




(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading


I made some movement on The Prophet this week:



Next up:


Some great books up on my TBR.




What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? I was better on the bying front, but did download 2 ARCs.




5 comments:

  1. " Which, though we avid readers hate to admit it, is sometime more important and more enjoyable. " - This made me laugh right out loud for real! So true! Sometimes I am like ugh I just want to read this book but then go out and have a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I'm glad you enjoyed your camping too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you enjoyed camping. I never read much when I'm camping either.

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 21st

  It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . Finished (Reviews can be found under  Book Review  tag) Currently reading N...