Saturday, October 8, 2022

Monthly Recap: September 2022

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

September also had a lot more social events and we went away on a mini vacation, which is also the reason for this late monthly recap.  My actual reading deviated a lot from my plans, but I still read a few good books I really enjoyed:


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)












What I would like to read in October:


Currently Reading:




Struggling a bit to really get into my paperbacks.


Upcoming reads (hopeful):







Did I buy any new books?


Bought:

I was good and only bought one book.




Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, had to carry over the same list to October, but slowly ticking off some of these.







ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:







ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:




How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...