Monday, October 24, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween Freebie

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

With Halloween you usually thing blood, murder, scary.  So, here is 10 books which is more Gothic - may or may not include Ghosts and a murder or two:

1. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor



2. Because You're Mine



3. Beneath His Silence



4. Butterfly Palace



5. Missy's Murder



6. The String



7. The Souls of Lost Lake



8. Everywhere to Hide



9. Dark Motives



10. Invitation




11 comments:

  1. Oooooe I love your list today Sarita! I love a good Gothic story and will have to take a closer look at a few of these.

    Happy Tuesday!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent list! I love a good gothic novel.

    Here is our <a href="http://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-halloween-films-based-on-books/'>Top Ten Tuesday.</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo you've got several of my faves listed! Can't beat Jaime Jo Wright when it comes to spooky suspense :)

    My Halloween TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked going back to all of your past lists.

      Delete
  4. Such a great list! Halloween is different for everyone. My youngest daughter loves the spooky/creepy vibe. As for me, I love the candy and trick or treating.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/12-books-with-black-covers-pick-a-color/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you have quite a few books with a black cover.

      Delete
  5. Excellent picks!! I love all of the gothic vibes.
    Take care and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only one I've read here is Beneath His Silence, and I agree it has a definite gothic feel

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...