Sunday, October 30, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: October 30th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Reading went a lot slower this week, mainly due to this new addition to the family:



So, for now my sleep is being interrupted with pajama drills which has a negative impact on my reading.

Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:


Some great books up on my TBR.






What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? Almost made the week with no additions to the shelves, but then the long awaited next installment in a series I am busy with made it to my ARC list:





9 comments:

  1. Cute puppy! Nice looking assortment of books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Puppy is adorable!! I don't know if I would have any time to read with him in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how the newest addition would be disruptive ;) Looks like a great selection of books :)

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Dance in Donegal

A Dance in Donegal by Jennifer Deibel My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This was a beautifully written debut set in Ireland. ...