Monday, June 28, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: June 27th

 

 I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

And also It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


Yes! Managed to finish three again this week:


Currently reading


Almost done with Every Wicked Man and The Orchard House:



Next up:


Next in line in my never-ending, overflowing TBR:





What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am curious about The Orchard House. Enjoy your week and your books, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. All of them are new to me. I hope you love what you pick for this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Review: When the Day Comes

When the Day Comes by Gabrielle Meyer My rating: 💛💛💛💛 4.5 stars When The Day Comes was a time travel novel...