Thursday, June 10, 2021

Book Spotlight Fridays! Bridge of Gold

 

Book Beginnings and Friday56


Book Beginnings is a weekly meme hosted by Rose City Reader that asks you to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you're reading. Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice and asks you to grab a book (any book), turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader and share a non-spoiler sentence or two.

This week, the book I will be spotlighting is:


Bridge of Gold







About the book:

Repairs on the Golden Gate Bridge Uncover a Century-Old Murder

Walk through Doors to the Past via a new series of historical stories of romance and adventure.

Underwater archaeologist Kayla Richardson is called to the Golden Gate Bridge where repairs to one of the towers uncovers two human remains from the late 1800s and the 1930s. The head of the bridge restoration is Mark Andrews, who dives with Kayla, and a friendship develops between them. But as the investigation heats up and gold is found that dates back to the gold rush, more complications come into play that threaten them both. Could clues leading to a Gold Rush era mystery that was first discovered during the building of the bridge still ignite an obsession worth killing for?


*************************************************************

Book Beginnings

Certain moments in life define a person. 

Friday 56

It wasn't an accident or a coincidence.  It was intentional

My thoughts so far

So far really liking this one.

*************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. When I was a child I desperately wanted to be an underwater archaeologist, so I'm already rooting for Kayla! I hope you continue to like this one! I hope you have a lovely start to the weekend and do drop by my Friday postif you have the time! - Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sound of this. Thanks for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so interested in this book. Being an underwater archaeologist sounds fascinating! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds terrific! Thanks for sharing it on Book Beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cover!!!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at underwater archaeologist. What a cool idea for a career. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Love on a Whim

  Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about tha...