Monday, June 28, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books of the Second Half of 2021

  

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Again, there is so many new releases I'm excited for which will be released in the second half of 2021.  Here is 10 of them:

1.  The Scarlet Pen - releasing July 1st


2.  The Chase - releasing July 6th



3.  Hostile Intent - releasing August 3rd


4.  Set in Stone - releasing August 10th


5.  Hanging by a moment - releasing September 14th



6.  Labyrinth of Lies - releasing October 5th


7.  Blood from Stone - releasing October 5th


8.  Deadly Target - releasing November 2nd


9.  Lights Out - releasing November 2nd


10.  Heart of Stone - releasing November 23rd



TOP TEN for 1st half of 2021 Update:

The following was the top 10 books of the first 6 months I was excited about.  So lets see if I've read it or need to still get to!

My Top 10:


The following books will be released in the next 6 months on which I really want to read:

A few of my favourite suspense authors will be releasing new books:



Read it and loved it!  See review


2. Aftermath  - still to read

Terri Blackstock is an auto buy.  I love her suspense and looking forward to this one!


3. Three missing days   - still to read

Okay, so I still need to read book two, but totally excited to continue this series!



Read it! See Review



Other releases

5. On the Cliffs of Fixglove Manor   - still to read

I always enjoy Jaime Jo Wright's darker feel to her mysteries.




Read it and totally loving this series! See Review




Read it! See Review




Read it! See Review



10. From this moment   - still to read

I haven't yet read a book by Kim Vogel Sawyer I haven't enjoy.  This cover is so beautiful and I'm sure the story will be as well.


And two extras:


11. Dreams of Savannah   - still to read

Roseanna M White always gives me a great balance of regency romance with some mystery.


12.  Legal Intent   - still to read

Cara Putman writes thrilling legal suspense and I'm looking forward to reading her latest.


12 comments:

  1. I feel like it's been forever since I read anything by Irene Hannon. :) Hope you enjoy all of your anticipated reads of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a contemporary of hers this year, but it has been a while since I've read her suspense which I love.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-of-the-second-half-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Scarlet Pen sounds interesting!
    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great list!

    Here's my post: http://readbakecreate.com/?p=441

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title Hangin' By A Moment reminded me of one of my favourite songs: Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse. I'm sure both are completely unrelated!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I love Lifehouse. Well, these titles is named after songs...

      Delete
  6. I hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/29/top-ten-tuesday-322/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Sandcastle Inn

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon My rating: 💛💛💛💛 And mistakes aren’t an intentional infliction of injury, whi...