Monday, June 21, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: June 20th

 

 I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

And also It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


This week I managed to finish three books, so hoping I'm back on my normal reading speed:



Currently reading


I haven't been able to read much on the Frank Peretti book, but the rest is progressing slowly:



Next up:


Next in line in my never-ending, overflowing TBR:






What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved On Wings of Devotion. I hope you enjoy it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...